EPLTis - LED Position - Taillight | Intelligent Synchronization
Shipping within 3-4 working days after receipt of payment
EPLTis - Electronic Position Light-Taillight
The EPL - Taillight is made of a high-optic, scratch-resistant plastic module. The entire control element is integrated into the ACL module where the ACL's dimensions determine the required space.
The EPL - Taillight emits an extremely brilliant white light with modulated flashing impulse to ensure better perception. It has a defined angle of light of 140° in compliance with the regulations of general aviation.
The taillight is provided with wiring to allow easy connection to a 2-lead cable of minimum 0.4 mm² cross section. Flanges allow simple fixture. In addition, it can be affixed to the fuselage or rudders by means of a silicone adhesive. An instruction
manual and the shrink tubing required for the assembly are included in the Taillight package.
- Operation voltage
- 10 - 17 Volts (DC), typically: 12.8 - 13.4 Volts (on-board power supply)
- 3 Watts (approx.) (at approx. 250 mA power consumption)
- 60 x 44 x 28 mm (L x B x H)
- approx. 50 Grams including connecting cable
- Drill hole
- 4.5 mm
- 5.000 operating hours or max. 3 years